Re: Somethinelse games

I'm sure if they could refund us, they would. Hell, I'm sure if they could just put the ipa's up on a site in light of them being pulled from the store, they would. The truth is, Apple of course takes 33% of every purchase, so it's not like all the purchase money went through to a single Paypal account. Second, Apple themselves didn't refund us when they were pulled. If you want y $0.02 worth, as far as handling discontinued apps is concerned, both Apple and Google suck at handling them. I say Google too because a text to speech engine I paid money for was discontinued and pulled from the store, never got a refund, and fortunately was able to get the app back thanks to an old phone backup on my hard drive that had the apk in it. I couldn't do that on an iphone because the IPA files have drm. And even if I got it to work on my device, it wouldn't on anyone elses. So that's the situation as it stands, unfortunately the games left without a tra ce as far as Apple is concerned.