Re: mankala

Interesting. I've been wondering how BGT would look if we could translate it into another language, preferably  Spanish. I know Oreal has done some work on describing how it would be done, but still.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rpgtank via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rpgtank via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rpgtank via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector