Re: Braille Plus 18 anyone?

A guy at Blind Bargains sold it to me. I figured they weren't updating the software any more, but I was hoping they'd at least have a copy of the last revision somewhere... Particularly since this thing seems to be missing apps, such as the recorder and word processor apps. The closest thing I see to the word processor is called notes...