Re: Our Great Adventure III -- now fully playable in English!

For the hyper yoyo, you have to have beaten the game, and I think you need to have all three of the previous yoyos:, the yoyo, triple yoyo and super yoyo. After you've beaten the game, if you go to the secret landing on 6-1, where the switch is to get the first yoyo, it'll be lying on the ground somewhere. The gravity killer is dropped by the extra large battleship in later modes, but I think there's another way to get it involving the dial on 18-3. I believe the chaos flare is dropped by one of the bosses on 25-5 but it must be in the very advanced modes because I've beaten all the modes up as far as but not including no future, and I've yet to see it. Not sure about the gigavolt laser. Don't know how levelled up the spirit sword has to be before the blade and fork appear, I just know they are offered to you at some point when you're leaving the bonus shop where the spirit sword is.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector