Re: Suggestion for a new genre for the database

Then should we consider the genre of rogue lite if rogue like is determined to be unsuitable under the full definition for the audio/accessible format? And indeed, ASCII is considered a low value portion, anyways. Of course, depending on whom you ask, ASCII maybe even thought of as inaccurate. As per this article on Rogue Basin. http://www.roguebasin.com/index.php?tit … rpretation Of course, regarding other RPG genres, this can get even more messy. Indeed, me thinks we could solve many problems by replacing the single genre system and allow multiple genres, though, I believe we settled on that not being possible at this time.