Re: Can someone please help me get some audio themes for NVDA

oh well, did not work. I downloaded the exe file and it auto extracted. I went to the 3D audio themes add on menu and chose the manage themes option. It wants the audio theme in a .att or something. Apparently this is a type of format all audio themes must be in! please fix this or tel me how to.