Re: movie vault mirror

Thought I'd ask this here rather than start a new thread. I listened to the audio described version of paranormal activity last night and thought it was pretty enjoyable. Like Blair Witch, it was a bit weak in parts, but definitely had its creepy moments. Does anyone have any recommendations for good audio described horror? I have access to the blind mice vault. Wish I could find an AD version of an American Werewolf in London. It was one of the first horror films I watched as a kid and have a bit of a soft spot for it, and would love to revisit it with AD. Cheers.