Re: Survive the Wild (STW) Role playing

Hi.
A lot of the players seem to rollplay, but they do it on and off, and do it in the out of character chat as well. Therefore, you don't know when they speak as their character, or as the real person behind.
An other thing to have in mind: When using the in character chat, the text is being broken if you are too far away from the player. It took a while for me to notice that, and I thought it was spam. smile
I'm up for more roll playing, but I think we need to focus on getting more people to understand what roll playing really is about, and the difference between OUC and INC.