Re: Somethinelse games

Hi,
But why didn't saved neveew ipa file don't know.
I am having ip 4s where is latest 9.3.5. for those games.
I received from one colleague and was able to put the ipa file there witouth logging with my applied.
Ok if somebody is the love, and can upload the ipa file I should try maximum will not work.
When I was in the UK, I could visit them, but didn't expected, that backup will not include the application and will download them from the store. For me looks like that is not full backup or I am havin differend meaning, what is full backup.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MAREK2000 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MAREK2000 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MAREK2000 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MAREK2000 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MAREK2000 via Audiogames-reflector