a problem about dark room sex game

Greetings all,
I downloaded dark room game recently and found a keyboard version.jar file inside. I installed java for it and ran the jar file, but the window appears only for 1 sec and closes itself automaticly. I uninstalled java and installed again, the problem is continues. Anyone have a idea what to do?
thanks for now.