Re: Somethinelse games

Hi,
I am having backup of the ios 10.3.2 for my 5s, but when recovering the applications aren't savet and are downloading through the net. And here is a big problem. It can't download anything, what is not awaylable.
Don't know, why only older ipa was saved and not newer version.
And through my purchases, is not a true, because you don't see it in your purchase, because they aren't in the store anymore.
Don't want discuss about what is good or not, but you must understand the flustration, that I bought something and I am not able to get to it, and in this case is, why I created the topis if somebody is having newer ipa than from 2014.
Please let me only know, if having or not respective if you can reupload there and we will see. Don't please put anything more to this topic.
Big thanks.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MAREK2000 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MAREK2000 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MAREK2000 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MAREK2000 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MAREK2000 via Audiogames-reflector