Re: resident evil 4: killing lord saddler

SLJ wrote:

So, I'll repeat my question more detailed:
How do you find it accessible? What makes it more accessible than the original ps2 version? How do you navigate those huge areas? I'm asking because I really tried my best to play it many years ago, but could only make it to the forest, where I got blown up by the mines. Then, I played through the game together with a sighted friend, which was an awesome experience. I have no idea on how to play the game as a blind gamer, so therefore my questions.

because in the  HD version, sounds are better and with high quality   i played biohazard 4, but in biohazard 4, i  even couldn't complete the first level.