Re: Scrolling Battles, You're World, online platforming exploration game

I hardly ever post on here, but I thought I'd say something this time.
Mason. I'd completely understand why you'd maybe not bring the game back, at least in it's current form. and this is only my personal opinion  here. I might make myself seem a little dense, but before hand, I literally had no concept of building maps, or hardly making anything productive besides music. after playing sbyw, not only did I learn to build, as one would do in that game, but I also learned to edit raw maps in text and not rely on the builder as heavily, witch is good if you actually want to have complete control. it will really, really sadden me to not be able to see the completion of so many maps, mine included. fortunately, I found a copy I made of it literally the night sbyw went down. I want to thank you mason for making the game in the first place, because if it wasn't for sbyw, I would not have an interest in learning to code as I do now. again, thanks, and I really really hope to see it up and running again someday

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CharlesUnava via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CharlesUnava via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sediment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector