Re: resident evil 4: killing lord saddler

Okay so I'm sorry to say this but this topic doesn't make sense to me at all. Just like when of the posters on here I played this game years ago and it's not playable at all, so why would the OP mention this game is accessible in the first place? I'll be honest, I completed RE7 but I'm never ever going to mention that this game is accessible. Playable? Yes. But not accessible. Please give me some more details on why you think this game is playable. From what I can tell you can't even play the game in FPV mode, so no strafing. MGS games and Resident evil 7 are playable mainly because of that.