Re: looking for crime hunter

masonian wrote:

Also, agarchive.net should have a copy.

What are you doing? Following me around and telling every one that the audio games archive should have a copy every time I share something somebody wants? Fine, then you can put your money where your mouth is and supply the file to them yourself.

While I agree that if they don't already have it, the archive should add it to their collection, I completely disagree with being stalked, here and in the real world.