Re: Books by Stephen King

Again, it's funny I don't remember any of those stories except survivor type, which I remember quite well. Not wishing to be the sort of person who poo-poos the feasibility of story ideas, I'm quite happy for fiction to exercise a bit of creative license, and Survivor Type is just a damn good tale, but it reminded me there's a vsauce video in which Michael tries to answer the question of whether it would make sense to do what the surgeon in survivor Type did. Rewatching it a second time, it's the least satisfying of the subjects/explanations in the video. He also addresses the viability of a Ringworld type scenario. Don't think he's the first geek to poke holes in Larry Niven's most famous work though heheh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdrTQlClb08