Re: I need serious help with killer instinct

Most of the trophies are tied to characters. Each character has win a survival match, win 10 survival matches (or is it 20? I forgot), win a vs match, win an online exhibiton match, win a rank match, win 10 ranked matches, and chosen one which means play 200 of any match type including computer matches with that character, as long as you make 200 matches total count. So those are going to keep you busy. I would absolutely not recommend trying out any ranked matches until you get an idea in how the game works, and even then, be prepared for frustration. Now, if you are interested in getting some of those exhibiion trophies, I'd actually be willing to help you with that. I don't know if you have to do anything specific to get crossplay to work or if it just works, but I can play against you while you are on the pc, and while i'm on the xbox. If you have a microphone, we might even be able to party chat if the ap lets us, and I will be very happy to take you through th e system and get you a few character achievements along the way.