Re: resident evil 4: killing lord saddler

You misinterpreted what I meant. I'm just wondering just like SLJ how and why do you think this game is more accessible than the ps2 version. I've played re4 on PS2 and there were parts where I could play but there were a lot of non-playable part, I remember one boss where you had to aim in it's mouth to kill him, and you needed about 150 shots before he would go down. So again let me ask you:

1. how do you navigate without being able to strafe in the game?
2. Have you been able to do everything by yourself without sighted help? If so, how?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector