the killer, how to make it from one of the best to be one of the worse

hi all,
first, I expect this topic to contain flames, but I'm willing to take them. after all, if I wasn't, I wouldn't post this. please note, before I go on about why the title, I have no favourite FPS, and by no means, I prefer one developer over another. with that out of the way, let me explain. to my knowledge, I have tried pretty much all FPS, I tried BTB, ultra power, plus all of it's clones, or at least, the ones I could find. tried redspot, RTR, the killer, and even, for a short while, audio quake, but really didn't like that one, so I won't exactly speak about it. I personally would say I'm pretty experienced in most of these FPS games. I personally find redspot the hardest, not to mention that with all those bases, one can get quite an advantage over you, not to mention their teams. is this the developer's fault? no, not at all. ultra power clones. personally, they were pretty basic, as they only had robots, mines, and guns, a nd while it was hard to aim at first, once you got the hang of side scrawllers, those could be pretty fun. then we get back to RTR, one of the first of it's kind, and yet, one of the most fun ones around. yes, it's community, let's not speak of that. and yes, it's not the greatest. but having full control over movement, equal chance, and graphical maps, I can't help but to give it credit. and unlike others, the community could add maps and servers.
then, there came one of the latest generation, that everyone says is a clone of redspot. I personally don't know, or care. for anyone who reads this, I have been playing it, well the first time I gried it, the thing was back on Joseph Weakland;s server. so as you can tell, it's not that I haven 't followed, or played it enough to know what I'm on about. before it really could get anywhere, however, it got moved over to blinkwizard.com, and at that point, I lost it. to be honest, I thought it died, so I didn't care. then, I found out that actually, it is well and alive. so I grabbed it, and logged on. to be fair, the STW background music loop, redspot camera, and BTB maps, haven't exactly impressed me, but at that time, the developers have been responsive. if we have reported, or requested something, they were added or changed. putting the cloning out of the way, I actually realised that this thing is fun, and don't let me mention vehicles. so this was cool. I loved it, was online kicking ass pretty much all the time. this is till about 1.3.x. and only after this point,  is when the fact that it took 5 years to develop an FPS worth playing was over. now, to not personalise, or judge, I will not speak of personal experiences here. this post is mainly because I'm interested about other's opinions, and to get my message to the developers, whoever they may be now. if I get banned, technically, the devs don't have the right, but let' s not get to that.  I guess one of my favourite parts of the TK were the fact that it's simple, admins and devs had ideas, not many had fair advantages over you, and it was simple. didn't have all of those luxurious stuff, and still, it was a nice little game. now, let me explain where things have went down hill, they went down so much, that when I log on, I always find another thing to discourage. 1) first, the last time I checked, one still can't properly fight with tanks. sometimes, if you get hit from a certain point, it would say this player sent that player to hell. while it said that, your tank would still have like 17000 health. but because you couldn't move, they could shoot you apart. I'll admit, I over abused that bug, certainly more than others did it to me. while the bug where we could kill each other over and over again was fixed, this, to my knowledge, certainly till like 1.3.8, has not been squashed. then, we had the foot steps changed, so you hear both sides, as if real  walking. I personally didn't care for it either ways, but when tracking, they sure make it harder to tell if it's your, or the enemy's foot steps. nowadays, we pretty much get no  new features. I was personally expecting a weapon shop, mainly since we had a store. in reply to my wish, we recently got the r15 removed. yes, it lagged the server, but why not replace, or fix it instead? unlimited health to shelters. that got added as more health to your shelter. cool and everything. except when the guy has a shelter with a health of 15 million, how the hell are you supposed to take it down? OK, so you can't. so why not just make shelters impossible to destroy? remember, we only have guns, and bombs. nothing is powerful enough to do that. would have been cool, if it was like humans, to put, say a limit of 1 million health. shift arrows to q and e. perhaps one of the unique features of this game, that stood out for me, was shift arrows to turn. I have no ideas who came up with it, but it sure was a hell of a life saver. since you were holding the arrows, just clicking shift could turn you and face the enemy before it could even fire at you. I personally have 2 issues with q and e, one of which, I have told ivan, but yet to see it in the options again. 1) shift arrows is more natural. to those who it doesn't, that's where a toggle in to options comes in. when I told the devs, they told me to use q and e, nothing of which one didn't knew already.  2) it's a clone of pretty much redspot, and RTR. but the latter allows arrows, exactly for this reason.
another bug that's there ever since I can remember is spying on others. while I have reported it at the time, I am really tempted to share it. it essentially allows you to stay logged in, see chat messages, kills, and who comes online, but doesn't allow you to interact. for the sakes of my safety, I will tell you to g o in options, to find it. it's somewhere within options. I'll let you figure out how to trigger it. note, though, you have to log on first, then log off, and go in the options. there, have fun.  remote guns are more powerful, as of most recently. again, hard to shoot apart, if not impossible. you can stand there for minutes, to try and fire it apart, and nothing happens. so we have to find out from a new developer, that another developer leaves. yesterday, I noticed we had 9 admins, now we're down to 5 again. I'm starting to see where friends, and personal relationships start taking a roll. then, I log on. unless you get added into a team, and this is where the issue of redspot carries over, you have like 6 people in one team. that, once again, is not the dev's fault.  but what am I supposed to do? 3 tanks come up, what then? not even 50000 health can save me. the only thing I have is unlimited ammo. today, I noticed that if you hold down control, only the machine gun keeps firing. personally, I wish it was back to the old way, if for nothing else, it was faster, and was different to other games. then this is what gets me. so people have no coins. right, fair enough. but where the hell do they auction stuff like 20 aircrafts, for like 1000 coins? funny enough, if I bid 1100, no one can bid over me, which proves that they have no coins. but if they don't have coins, where do they get all the stuff from in the first place?  I'll be honest, I had help from ivan, after having issues with my inventory, and so because of these unexplained items, I have stuff again, and by that, I help others to obtain coins, but doesn't it leave one wondering? I have most likely forgot something in this post, but I hope that some of you will have an opinion, and that some of you will see my point. sad  to see a nice little game turning down like this, though. PS. when you raise any of this within game, they send you to play something like redspot; they want to hear nothing of it, which also leaves one wondering. and to clarify, I personally don't care if something is based on something. but when you change something that worked just fine, just to make it like other games? sorry, don't agree with it. right, so 2 things I've forgotten, and so will just at the bottom of this. 1) can't shoot while walking. each to their own, and while this has always been this way, it has caused people's death not once, not twice. this is how I see it. if you're in war, and you're fighting for your life, surely you'd shoot while walking? I did suggest it once or twice, but nothing was ever made out of it. 2) pay to get rid of false speed hack. so does that mean if I pay I will be allowed to speed hack? because I sure don't, I'm not paid, and can't recall the last time I got a true speed hack. so how will it benefit me to pay? and if they offer additional functions, th en the game would be unfair. fair enough, we need money. but why not just include a donate to server? not to mention that since we had a developers change, it seems, who gets the money now? we haven't been told at all.  and many have told him, even the other developer at the time, that he didn't agree with it. in fact, someone who I shall not name, has even asked how developers can work without agreeing on things. some of this is interesting, I must admit.