Re: movie vault mirror

The Blind Mice Movie Vault is hidden behind a log in for a reason, and that is to prevent the search engines from spidering it. We're certain the motion picture industry watches the search engines looking for sites that distribute their content, so staying out of the search engines is one good way to avoid their attention. I'm not going to help circumvent it.

I'll respond to the occasional specific request like simba's, but I'm not going to help build a mirror. Sorry.