Black out rugby

hi all,

has anyone played black out rugby? its an online browser game.

I saw it on the white stick website and before I make an account I was wondering if anyone else played it and its fully accessible.  like is it easy to train the players or buy from the transfer market? also setting the team up on the field of play.   I ask these questions because I found it really difficult to play football manager games on the web but I have now mastered webl boxing, so I know I can play at least 1 browser game, heh.