Re: Braille Plus 18 anyone?

It does look like it's an unofficial version, as I've seen nothing about version 16.01.20 DEV anywhere online. At this point I just wish I could somehow get the latest official version, just so that I have all the apps that actually work.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Locutus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Locutus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Locutus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector