Re: the killer, how to make it from one of the best to be one of the worse

I don't think the topic is looking for drama, it looks like a lets share opinions thing to me. The reason for me saying that The Gate is a clone of 2009 side scrollers is because it's pretty much exactly that, it has pits, timed obstacles, no platforming, and wickedly drawn out levels. The only thing I think sets it apart from q9 is the fact that you die a lot more. About RTR, like Black Ops you can host your own servers, and like Black Ops it has various modes. Maybe it's not a clone per say, but it does have a lot of elements from the game. I will take back what I said, not every audio game is a clone, but they are inspired by video games that were made before hand.