Re: Looking for an accessible Python editor

I am using visual studio code from microsoft as a light version.
I like it alot. I believe accessibility fixes are introduced from time to time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : snape via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : snape via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Viktor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kiethkill via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hammer via Audiogames-reflector