Re: Ping Pong 5D

meiffert wrote:

hello, I played multiplayer with my friend, and first of all, talkback and voice over read only single game but other options no. When we want to play multiplayer, we must ask normal people about help. The second, this game is a beat  simply, we can play by 20 seconds 1 actions. I think you must add short game, for example you win when you get 5 points no 11. Idea is good, and I hope you will iprove this game. ps, when we play long time, game sometimes doesn't work. I don't no why.

Hello. There is only a single game accessible because another options could be to difficult to navigate. Maybe multiplayer will added in next update. Standard rules are 11 points. It is simple not for all. One of you should lose wink Maybe you are losing connection when you play long time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wiam-s via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sasharp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sasharp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : meiffert via Audiogames-reflector