Re: The Bsc is back!

Unfortunately, that isn't working for me. I really wish I knew what I did on my other computer to make these games run. Nothing I've tried on this machine, including running the executables directly, setting compatibility mode to first Windows 7, then XP, running the program as an administrator with said compatibility settings applied, and making sure that all older versions of the VB Runtime, .net Framework and DirectX were properly installed, has made any difference. For some odd reason, Hunter is the only BSC title that will work. While I can use my other computer if I want to play these titles, it's really not convenient. Both my machines are running the creator's update of Windows 10. The only difference that I can see is that, when I purchased this machine, I did a clean install of the Creator's update directly. It was purchased with Windows 7, and I wanted to obliterate that and start fresh. My other computer, however, has gone through several forma ts, but the pertinent information for this discussion is that it ran the anniversary update, and the games ran fine. I then did an upgrade, since I didn't feel it needed to start from square one. The games continued to work. So, whatever I did to the other system clearly had that info stored in the registry, which carried over when I upgraded. I just really wish I knew what the hell I did.