Re: the killer, how to make it from one of the best to be one of the worse

well, I can play STW, redspot, TK, and even crazy party with my speakers, takes a bit of getting used to.  I can mainly play with speakers, but when it comes to the doors, etc, I find as if I'm not fast enough. although I don't have the best speakers in the world, this thing was made in 2012. am speaking about a laptop with built in speakers...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector