Using Python to Populate sqlite3 database with mtgsdk

Hi, I am working on trying to pull in data from the magic the gathering database into my local sqlite3 database, and I am using python 3.4 with mtgsdk. you can get mtgsdk from pip install mtgsdk.I believe I have mostly gotten the program set up, but I am getting an error that I can't figure out.I am just testing with 1 card right now to make sure it is working.Part of my problem is that I am not certain what python data types I can use to pass into the insert into statement. I am under the assumption that only ints, floats ,and strings work ,but I don't know, I can't find anything on this to confirm this. Also, I am assuming that None does not work as sql NULL.So, a lot of my code is joining lists and dictionaries, and accounting for None's.The error I am getting is:Traceback (most recent call last):  File