Re: Role-playing, and RPGs: An explanation

Swagtastic, nice work out there. I sort of had an idea, not sure how catastrophic may it be. But what if we recruit people whiling to participate in  a forum driven narrative? We can use this topic to decide who's going to join us, what rules, if any, would be used, and create another topic either somewhere else, or here at the audiogames.net forums to start playing. What say you?
Best regards, Haramir.