Re: I need serious help with killer instinct

Hi.
I actually found a series on youtube, but they sadly did'nt comment on what you had to do there.
I honestly never really looked at blocking, I was always more looking at the combo breakers and not as much on blocking as for example in MK or SFV, terible mistake I guess.
What are those general fight challanges actually? And, does someone have a menu guide for the game?
The one I found on Ross minors website gave me a good idea, but it seams to lag some information and the menu structure seams to be changed.
Greetings Moritz.