Re: You're a Cyclepath!

Hi.
Well, the web version already tells you how many coins you picked up, but it seams to me that the counter is off sometimes and you have picked up more coins than the counter tells you.
In the offline version I haven't seen that, but as far as I grasped, ghorth will put his focus on the web version. Well, it's his decision, but personally speaking, I don't know what to make of this.
Greetings moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : amirmohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector