Re: the killer, how to make it from one of the best to be one of the worse

Hi.
I have nothing against Ivan as the developer and owner of the project. Not even after he chose to leave my offer of a server in a very mean way, which funny enough resulted in a very unstable server... But, that was his decision. I was just interested in helping as much as possible, and turn the game into a great project. I didn't knew why Coltin left the project. This is really sad because he is a nice guy, who is really trying to do the best.
My issue is that Ivan don't seem to take advice seriously. Everything seem to be made by quick decisions without planning things out and without thinking about the consequences. that makes it impossible to have other people included in a project, and the project is turning into something quite random as we see now, where things aren't planned and thought carefully about. Then, Ivan is really not good at announcing new updates. I even tried to give some advice regarding to that, which failed, again because things wasn't planned. If you are trying to work together, how should you then be able to make any announcements if the release is happening before the team got notified? It's fantastic to see the game is being updated, and a ton of things seem to have been added since I've played the game. But how should I be motivated when the developer don't announce the new updates and what's new, when a new version has been released? What is the point of working on a project, if you don't announce the new updates and what you have been working on? Is a developer really interested in people playing a game, if he don't announce anything when knowing lots of people are checking the forum every day? So, therefore I don't have any motivation to play the game again.
It's sad to see the project go that much down the hill, especially because so many people really have done their best to help in so many ways... However, it's great to see that some people still like the project.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector