problem with rtr server.

hi guys, as you know, i'm hosting a rtr server. but,  me and my friends cant connect to it.  the old  server files working, but if i run the new server files, the client isn't connecting. what's the problem can some one help me fix it?

if you wanna test if you can connect or not, here's the ip: 176.31.142.222 and the port is 6789