Re: Ping Pong 5D

I tested this game only on android and iphone and i heart difference betwin stereo on android and ios. But even on ios this stereo is not very good. We have problem when we play multiplayer, but when I play single player all is ok. I don't know what was happened when game stopped.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : meiffert via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : meiffert via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sasharp via Audiogames-reflector