Re: Ping Pong 5D

meiffert wrote:

sory, but I don't known what is after stop game, because my visually impaired friend can't see what is on the screen. Stereo is not good, because it must be wider. And when you play fast, stereo is as mono. And What I said, on android you have not stereo.

Ok. The game will be tested to find why it stops. Stereo will be better in next versions. Thanky you for your feedback!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : meiffert via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : meiffert via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sasharp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : meiffert via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : meiffert via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sasharp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : meiffert via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sasharp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : meiffert via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sasharp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector