Re: I need serious help with killer instinct

Hi Simba,
I know to get to single player you press down arrow then a/enter/light punch, I think. If you are using a controller I'd recommend that.
If you are using a controller, please let me know what type of controller it is so I can help you with commands and thigns a bit easier. If you are using keyboard it may be doable too, I might be able to get you into the combo assist mode. I don't remember how to get into exhibition match it's been a while.
What is your gamertag?