Re: Using Python to Populate sqlite3 database with mtgsdk

Thanks Zersiax for letting me know, I edited my original post. For some reason the site cut out most of my post, and stripped out new lines. Someone else on a different thread had the same problem. I think there is some bug in the audiogames site.

TJ Breitenfeldt