Re: the playing field is evened out as Hims goes Android!

sorry for bringing this topic back, but I've gotten a grant to get a notetaker, and I am so, so glad I waited for this.
we use google sweet for everything at work, so I'm so glad I can leave my laptop and just use this for everything.  I'm very, very excited.