Re: Any Good accessible Mainstream PC Games?

Has anyone done a guide on how to work with Resident Evil or any of the others that you listed?  I assume that Jaws will not work with any of the menus in any of them, and once you get into the actual gameplay, I suspect it's impossible to get it to work at all.
I have the patience to complete it if I know what I'm doing and if I know that it is actually genuinely possible to accomplish that goal.

JLove