Re: The Bsc is back!

I am having the same problem. Hunter works okay, though there is an odd error message when finishing a normal game (though not a random adventure) however pipe 2 and troopanum 2 I am having no luck, I get the dam error message.

I've also tried all the things Turtlepower mentioned and none of them did any good. It's a shame I'd love to get pipe 2 and troop 2 working,  also rather odd considering that these are literally the only! games I've had trouble running on windows 10.

superliam, Kitchinsinc, the Esp pinball titles, all are absolutely fine.