Re: Any Good accessible Mainstream PC Games?

I looked in the forum, and there was a lot of talk about making a guide for RE 6, but apparently nothing ever got completed, because I never found a post with a finished guide.  I saw two recordings of the first chapter, but that was all, and there was no explanation to go with it, just the game itself.  Unless I just didn't see it.