Re: The Bsc is back!

I may have to do that at some point if I get the urge to play any of the BSC titles badly enough. It's looking like that might be the only option.

Yes, as far as I can tell, this issue got worse when the Creator's update came out. On the anniversary update, it took a bunch of fiddling, but I did eventually get them all to run. As I said, I really don't know what exactly the final piece of the puzzle was that got them working. Oddly enough, on that machine, Hunter was the only game that gave me a lot of problems. It would often freeze, or the sounds would randomly stop playing. On this computer, Hunter works great, but the rest, including Classic Pipe and Classic Troopanum, do not.