Re: SoundRTS and the CrazyMod (update 8.3 and 9 beta10)

Ok so I am loving this mod. However when I go to check out the guide for each race online, I get a 404 error drop box message. Is their stil a way to get a copy of the spacifics of the race? I love the fact I can play the races even in single player. Keep up the good work.