Re: Braille Plus 18 anyone?

So, the version number that the Braille Plus shows me when it powers on makes me think that this may very well have been a Beta. 16.01.20 DEV is similar to the way that APH showed official update revisions for the device, minus the DEV part. I'm gonna try to reach out to them directly and find out if they simply have a way of getting the latest stable version of their software back on the device... Right now, I need a word processor capable of handling Braille a heck of a lot more than I need a last-minute beta.