Re: Blindcraft release, is it possible?

Mainstream console games which required special attachments include Duck Hunt (requires light gun), Mario Paint (requires SNES Mouse), ... come to think of it, those are the only examples I can think of ottomh.
Don't have a mouse? Haven't learned how to use a mouse? Buy tiny netbooks because you don't expect to ever need a mouse? I suppose you can do what I did and start duck Hunt just to watch the ducks fly away repeatedly. At least Swamp is playable without a mouse, if far less elegantly.

having said that... does jaws still do the thing where you can move the mouse with keyboard commands? I couldn't find that when i last checked last year. But in older versions of jaws, you could move the mouse (I think with alt+shift+arrows), and adjust the increment via the insert+space options. I don't know how that interacts with Swamp (but considering that I used it in VB programs before, I'dn't be surprised if it did _something_), and I remember trying it with Java 6 but I don't recall the results.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ankr098 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ankr098 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ankr098 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ankr098 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ankr098 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector