Re: Humans vs robots, public beta released!

Fun game and idea. Been playing it now for a few days and like it. I didn't particularly care for the slog it was to get from level 1 to 15 though, when I got my first gun. I found that it was pretty boring and really hard to make it through those levels. Not that it's worth anything, but might I suggest adding in either some lower level guns for those levels, instead of the knife or making it to where the progression from 1 to 15 isn't so drawn out?
Pretty fun though. smile
Take care.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : urameshi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chrisfaelnar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wiam-s via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : urameshi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chrisfaelnar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chrisfaelnar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chrisfaelnar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boomstick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boomstick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boomstick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stormer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector