Re: The official "Extended Clok mod"!

It's based on command time a lot. Two years ago it lagged even more because of something server-side. But then again if you like something not much of a rush, this mud has everything for you.:) Thank you for liking the pack so far. I can't really say it's mine though, as the original coder of this pack wasn't me. I just kinda took over.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kiethkill via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector