Re: mankala

two things, one is there a way to turn off the option that announces the computer's moves? and second, how do we know when other people are online. whenever I go to join server it freezes, and when I create my own, it lets me make my first move and then disconnects me

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rpgtank via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rpgtank via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rpgtank via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector