Re: Blindcraft release, is it possible?

@Rastislav
Swamp? I am sorry to say that but this kind of FPS (which isn't really an FPS lol) is the most bad example and it's showing me how the game SHOULDN'T be created. This is of course only my opinion but playig games like swamp I always feel like I am playing totally not accessible game.

Maps are mostly empty, there aren't sounds, ambiences and if there's somethig it's rare. It's suposed to be FPS so audio should be fully 3d (binaural) to give you a true feeling of your surroundings. If I need to count on the numbers like Z and Y axis than sorry, I'll quit from this as fast as possible.

Actually I am waiting for Ghorth's FPS which will be a true 3d experience and this is really how games should be created to move the audio gaming scene on. Most of current games are based on old techniques and and my hope is to have more and more ground breaking games in the future. Examples? A hero's Call, Shadow line, BK3 a nd even Cyclepath which is just a simple game but Ghorthalon knows how to make games.

No offence here, again, only my opinion and apologies if someone felt offended.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ankr098 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ankr098 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ankr098 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ankr098 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector