Re: Linux assistance center

Hi,
I've seen many people for some reason desperately struggling to get on their feet with Linux, partly due to the fact there simply aren't good tutorials in one place, partly because of the image of Linux as the text OS that only hackers use, among other reasons.
Anyway, to get to the point, has anyone considered hosting a site for this sort of thing? I could see it being useful.